Experience History & Fine Cuisine in Perfect Balance
The quintessential '21' private dining experience awaits in our Wine Cellar. Slip into the Prohibition-era vault and your dining Captain will expertly choreograph your exclusive celebration.
- Decadent seven-course tasting dinner expertly paired with the finest wines by our sommelier, Nicholas.
- The '21' Wine Cellar experience may also be enjoyed at lunch with a three-course chef's menu and complementing wines.
VIP Treatment at '21'
If you have stayed at a Belmond hotel in the past, you can take advantage of our exclusive VIP amenity package at '21' with a fantastic dinner offer in the famous Bar Room.
- Preferred reservations
- Complimentary amuse bouche
- Tour of the historic Prohibition-era wine cellar (based on availability)
- Discounted parking for 6 hours with dinner reservations
Private dining benefits:
- 15% reduction on food and beverage pricing
- Short notice availability
- Professional planning services
Passport to Luxury
Hold a special celebration at '21' and automatically qualify for the prestigious ‘Passport to Luxury’ rewards program. If the food and beverage bill equals or exceeds $15,000 in a 12 month period, you will be entitled to the following special savings at:
Belmond Maroma Resort and Spa, Riviera Maya, Mexico
A luxurious beachside resort, which has been hailed by the Travel Channel as the ‘World’s Best Beach’
Belmond Charleston Place, South Carolina
A perennial entry on the coveted Condé Nast Traveler ‘Gold List’, this resort is located in one of the best-preserved historic cities in America)
Belmond The Inn at Perry Cabin, St Michael’s, Maryland
A luxurious manor house resort steeped in rich colonial history on the Eastern Shore of Maryland
This exclusive '21' offer is valid for events booked January through November and is subject to availability. It may not be combined with any other offer, and the airfare is not included. Travel certificates will be awarded upon full payment on the day of the event.
Please note: Additional terms and conditions may apply.